Sales Manager Aftermarket
- Provide leadership & direction to the Aftermarket Department;
- Develop sales strategies that will enable the growth and profitability of the business;
- Identify possible new markets and potential new commodities;
- Provide sales forecasts;
- Coach and motivate the employees in the Aftermarket Department;
- Report directly to the Managing Director;
- Responsible for budgeting, monitoring of the sales results for the Aftermarket Department;
- Responsible for the operational planning of the Aftermarket Department;
- Bachelor or Master, preferably technical or technical affinity;
- Strong language skills: English and Dutch are a must, knowledge of French and/or German is a big plus – every other language is an additional advantage;
- Computer literate, strong MS office skills in particular MS Excel;
- Knowledge of an ERP system, preferably SAP;
- Automotive experience, preferably spare parts sales, is a big advantage;
- Strong people leadership skills;
- Farmer sales mentality;
- Commercial Acumen with strong customer focus and passion for delivery;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Team player, self-driven and result oriented;
- Responsible, meticulous and resourceful;
- Good communication and good influencing skills;
- Willingness to travel internationally;
This varied and responsible function as Aftermarket Manager allows you to work in an international, growing company. People have always been the foundation of the company success for the past century and will help us build our next hundred years. Such trust in our people lies at the very heart of the company.
Our client is one of the leading international companies active in the forklift and materials handling business and was founded more than 50 years ago. They supply forklifts to over 90 countries and have become a preferred supplier to the world’s leading fleet users.
The European headquarters are located in Belgium (Flanders) and they have also sales offices in France, Italy and Germany.
For our client we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Aftermarket to strengthen their European operations.